- Get plenty of rest. The housework can wait. If you have other children, ask your friends and family for help with them until you feel well enough.
- Eat small meals. Smaller, more frequent meals of healthy foods can ease your vomiting. Avoid spicy, greasy food. Cold, bland foods are best.
- Stay hydrated! Vomiting can cause dehydration, so make sure you are taking in plenty of water and clear liquids.
- Avoid your triggers. If a certain smell makes your symptoms worse, avoid it!
- Take Vitamin B6. 25mg 2 times daily. Some natural sources include avocados and chicken.
4 cups water
2-inch piece of fresh ginger root
Optional: honey and lemon
Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin slices. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Once it's boiling, add the ginger. Cover and reduce to a simmer, let it simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add honey and lemon juice to taste. Enjoy!